Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking Subdirectories

This is basically how I have it set up -

Small business web hosting offering additional business services such as: domain name registrations, email accounts, web services, online community resources and various small business solutions.

Now, I want to add a link within the link1 page and I'll call it link1_1.

Small business web hosting offering additional business services such as: domain name registrations, email accounts, web services, online community resources and various small business solutions.

When I do this, I get an error -

Not Found

The requested URL /link1/link1_1.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone have any ideas? Am I perhaps missing something?

BR

Re: Linking Subdirectories

The site structure is similar to any computer folder structure.

Your public_html folder is the first level, eventual subfolders are second level etc.

So, if your page link1_1 is published inside the same, main folder (public_html) your link will be simply http://www.yourdomain.com/link1_1.html

If, instead you DO have a subfolder called "link1" inside your public_html, and IF you have published page link1_1 inside the link1 folder, then your link should be http://www.yourdomain.com/link1/link1_1.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Linking Subdirectories

Thank you very much ! Your information has solved my problem.

Comment

Working...
      X