domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name

Hi I m in Ireland and was just going to register , Irelands .com is called .ie is there any chance I can get one of these from vodahost or will I have to buy one from Ireland , thanks

Re: domain name

Originally posted by daveball
    Hi I m in Ireland and was just going to register , Irelands .com is called .ie is there any chance I can get one of these from vodahost or will I have to buy one from Ireland , thanks
    You must register your .ie domain in Ireland, as it is a national TLD. Then change your nameservers to point to the Vodahost servers that you will be assigned when joining Vodahost.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: domain name

Irish domain names are very heavily regulated by the Irish Gov. Just purchase an Irish name from an Irish company and point your name servers to VodaHost.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X