Postage missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postage missing

The postage has suddenly gone missing from my shopping cart. I have not changed anything. Can anyone help?

Re: Postage missing

Hi, you might get a better & faster response if you post your problem in the appropriate forum.....this one is where Vodafolk come to relax, play games & chat about anything NOT to do with site-building!
    Having done that, I'm sure you will get help real quick :)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Postage missing; maybe we could start a game about that one!!! Who can come up with the most bizarre, but vaguely plausible reason as to why?
      www.dinkdy.info
      www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
      www.thegemlovers.com
      www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Originally posted by pioneerVicki View Post
        Postage missing; maybe we could start a game about that one!!! Who can come up with the most bizarre, but vaguely plausible reason as to why?
        Hi Vicki,
        You know, many years ago the glue on the back of stamps was made from fish extracts.
        For a long time people I sent letters to were complaining that they had to pay postage when my letters arrived as there were never any stamps on them.
        This baffled me, since I was always trying to find the prettiest stamps to send to my friends.
        Then I realised that my Siamese cat had learned that if she licked the stamps long enough they would come off & she could enjoy the taste of the fish glue!!!
        But, for a long time my..........postage was missing
        david
        :)
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

wow... that is weird but funny ^_^ gotta love the kitty!
          www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

hello to all

Comment

Working...
            X