LightBox HELP Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LightBox HELP Please

Hi when i have created my lightbox and have published it some images pop up in the lightbox window and some just pop up in a window explorer why is this happening? also my images are to big when they pop up in the light box how do i reduce the size with out decreasing the quality? http://www.martinshortracing.com/gallery.html

Re: LightBox HELP Please

Personally i wouldn’t use the light box as it (in my opinion) it far to slow for gallery use. Your page is over 12,200kb in size & really should be looking for more around the 300kb in total. At the moment if someone visited with dial up, it would be around 29 minutes for the page to load.
    But download Pixresizer & resize your image to around the 600x400 mark & redo the album.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hey thanks for the advise its alot faster now but i am still having the same problem when i preview the page it works absoutley fine but when i published the page it seems to have done the same thing any suggestions?

Comment

Because with the lightbox, it will not work properly until ALL files have downloaded on the page for the viewer. Take Chris's advise above and remove it, use something else.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ok thanks what do you reccomend using then?

Comment

Working...
          X