This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain pointing at other servers

I got my website published apparently successfully but am not able to see the website. I have made a support ticket and the answer I received was this
    While checking the whois details of your domain ecigs.com , it is found that the domain is pointing to some other nameservers. The domain should be pointed to our servers in order to fix your issue.

Please point your domain to the following nameservers,

ns1.voda36.com. & ns2.voda36.com.

I am not sure how to change this. I bought the domain name through BV. So I am not sure why the name is pointing elsewhere. If someone can please help me with this issue I would really appreciate it.

Many Thanks,
    eciglover

Re: domain pointing at other servers

Hi, according to whois your domains are at NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC & pointing at........................
    NS35.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.18 NS36.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.144.18

Did you transfer this domain to VH?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris, I did not transfer this domain name, I bought it when I signed up for vodahost. I am not sure what to do if that domain name is owned by someone else. I am not sure how that could happen though. Any suggestions?

Comment

Look in your voda vbs billing services where you manage your hosting and domains... login there and POINT it to your voda server. If you own it.. it will be there.

If you are an OLDER client..looks like your invoices went to your spam names and you didnt renew it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, I have logged into VBS billing and I see that I show one domain, which is all I purchased but it does not seem to give me an option to point it anywhere? Can you please let me know how to do this?
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Ok.. is that for the hosting? As there should be two items. .one for the domain.. one for the hosting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen I only see one.

Comment

Sorry I looked again and it says under total domains 1, and that's it.

Comment

Karen, I might have found my mistake but am not sure. I looked at the invoice and it shows the domain ecigs.com as primary domain, but to the right it shows under domain: I will update my servers only. I am guessing that maybe I did not buy the domain name that I thought I was getting for free when I signed up. I am not sure how to fix this problem and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Support ticket.. thats the only way my friend. I dont have access to anything that could help you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok thank you Karen I appreciate your help.

Comment

Can someone from vodahost please contact me by telephone. I am getting very frustrated with this whole situation. I just received an email for a support ticket that has been ongoing for a few days now with this problem and I was told once again to contact my registrar and have them to transfer my domain here, but it looks like I may not own that domain and am wondering if I can now buy it or if I will have to buy another one. The current support ticket I have has the status as closed but my issue has not been resolved. I have tried to call the support center and it told me to email support, but obviously that is not working. It has taken several emails, some taking 2 days to get a response, to be told what I was told in the beginning. My support ticket number is WZX-435000 my non working domain name is ecigs.com. Please call me or send me an email with a extension number so that I may call and speak to someone and get this issue resolved.

Comment

As we told you.. we can DO nothing here, including getting someone to call you.

If you dont OWN the domain theres nothing anyone can do. If you have a reciept for the domain.. then you will have to take it up with support. If you dont have the domain included on any reciept from any registrar.. theres NOTHING we can do here.

Also its against TOS to post support issues in the forum. You must stick with your support ticket.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                          X