centering grouped images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centering grouped images

I'm having trouble centering grouped images on the page. The grouped images move independently. Any way to do this easily?

Thank you,
    Richard

Re: centering grouped images

Hi Richard
    In your web builder toolbar you can bring up and utilize the Align Tools... hold down "shift" and click on the images (to create a group ) then use the appropriate Align Tool to center or whatever
    Hope that helps
    Doug

Comment

Thanks Doug. even when I do that the gropuoped images, center or align in relation to each other

Comment

Hi,

Goto View and select Ruler and Grid.

After you have arranged you grouping, goto Edit and select Lockall.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Lets say i center two images in relation to each other and group them. Then i want to keep those two images grouped as such and left align that group with another image. When i try that, all three images align left.
          Or when I left align two images and group them. Then try to center that grouped image the two images both centre independently. any way around that? In other words grouped images don't act grouped when I use the align tool.

Comment

Group them manually.

Dont use the align tool.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X