Checking hyperlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking hyperlinks

My website is christmasvillagebackgrounds.com and (I think) it is unpublished...either than or it is published in some black hole...but that is another issue altogether.

My really 'dumbo' question is: where is the TOOLs button in the Blue Voda program that lets me check my hyperlinks (and I would assume other important functions)?

Thank you,
    Caroline

Re: Checking hyperlinks

Hi christmas
    You can check your links one by one yourself... or... go to Vodahits ; they offer search engine submission, website analyzers and link checkers
    Hope that helps
    Doug

Comment

Thanks Doug.

Does that mean that I have to have my website published before I can check the links?

While we're at it, do I actually have a prayer of publishing this thing? It seems like everywhere I turn there's some other aspect I don't get. I thought it was, like, a push-a-button-and-it's-published feature.

Judging from the number of folks on this forum that is NOT the case!

Sigh.

Comment

Caroline,
        1st. thing: did you open an account with VodaHost yet? Only with an account can you publish anything.
        2nd. You can only check links when a site is published.
        3rd. If you're building with BlueVoda you can only publish with Voda Host
        Once you get going it's really quite simple.....& a lot of fun!
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X