How much coffee in a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much coffee in a day?

I am curious to know from all you posters, how much coffee do you drink in a day?

Re: How much coffee in a day?

At least 8 LARGE CUPS, and 2 or 3 Espresso... :D
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

1 giant cup..
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

As many as my body will allow... before the shakes take over. lol
        The Female Zone

Comment

I just do not keep track. The pot is on at 4 in the morning to 12 at night. About 5 to 6 pots a day between my wife and myself. So I would say alot of coffee. Think I will have a cup now.
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

None.

6 cups of Tea day keeps the doctor away.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I only drink 5 or 6 large cups a day now - along with 4-5 cans of Diet Pepsi. But I used to drink a LOT of coffee back before I retired. In fact, I overdosed on caffeine a couple of times - felt like I was having a heart attack. Cold sweats, trouble breathing, heart beating rapidly. When the company doctor who happened to be a cardiologist asked me how much coffee I drank and I said probably 7 or 8 pots a day, he told me to cut back on caffeine but not to quit caffeine and suggested I drink decaf about every other or every third cup.
              Of course it scared me, so that next day I drank only decaf for the first couple of pots and I was developing one hell of a headache. So I drank a diet Pepsi and I could feel the caffeine going thru my body. I guess it was sorta like taking drugs.
              Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
              Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
              Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

I think just watching you drink that much would have given me the shakes!

(I'm up to about three mugs a day, no more sodas except rarely)
                CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Im a tea man 7 or 8 cups
                  Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

3 cups in the morning black no sugar thats now however ,When I was in The Navy about 12-15 cups a day when the ship was at sea. I am retired Navy was in from 1965 to 1989.

Comment

In the winter, 1 big one going to work, in the summer, 0.
                      Dave

http://www.midnightsunastro.com

Comment

I mostly drink cappuccino. Around 6 cups a day

Comment

Millions of people today prefer to start there day with a hot cup of coffee. Drinking the right quantity of coffee a day also has benefits of its own.

Coffee helps a great deal in improving our mental performance. Coffee contains a compound called “Caffeine” which is considered to boost our physical energy. Even a small amount of this Caffeine gives a large amount of energy and mental boost.

Coffee is a beverage, which is prepared from coffee bean. Coffee beans from different places have different characteristics A lot of process is involved to convert the coffee seeds to the final product.

Coffee would best go with a book. Nothing like sipping a coffee along with flipping a good book.

Another good combination of coffee is friends. Chilling out with friends with a cup of coffee is more trendy amongst the youngsters. Today most of the Coffee Shops are not only packed with the teenagers but with people of all ages. Coffee is loved by all.

Drinking coffee can also cut men’s gallstone risk. Men who consume about two to three cups of regular coffee per day had a 40 percent lesser risk of developing gallstone *******. It also reduces the risk of cancer too.

According to one study, those that drank two cups of coffee per day as compared to those that drank less than one cup per day were significantly less likely to develop the *******. A similar study comparing coffee drinkers to non drinkers found that those that drank 3 cups of coffee per day were less likely to develop any *******. Coffee is consumed by students while preparing for exams because it makes them more alert and even boost their learning abilities and power of reasoning.

In the summer months iced coffee is a special treat. For superior taste, cold coffee with different flavors is consumed. Expresso, Doppio and Macchiato, Long Black, Caffe Frappe Freddo, Latte and Cappuccino are some of the varieties that will be a treat to your taste buds..

Life is all about being healthy.

Comment

Please give me suggestion how to do work on this can you do me a favour just call me once on my cell 9821619669

Comment

<snickering here> Coffee?? I generally only have about 8-10 per day, I take it as an IV fast drip for continious supply of caffine in units of 450ml per.

<laughing out loud> here, just kidding, I have one (&#189; strenght) first thing in the morning and that is it.

Comment

Working...
                              X