Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with linking new pages please!

Hi all,

I wanted to add pages to my site but am having trouble getting them to show. Keep getting the message:

Not Found
    The requested URL /index.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    e:

I have watched the tutorials and looked in the forums, I am a novice but seem to be doing everything right.....but obviously not! the pages are as html and I have published them all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, the site is www.the-handyman.co.uk The "what we do" button was my main focus of attention.

Thanks!

Re: Help with linking new pages please!

Hi Watsy,

The same basic questions had been answered hundreds of time.

I am sure you can find the answer and much more by checking this forum's archives ore by doing a search.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi,

Very true, the question has been posted quite a few times, I was hopeful that I would be able to sort it out but still no luck!

Do the additional pages in the page properties need the file extension changing from php to html or am I on the wrong lines with that one?

Also went to Tools and verify links but says URL not found on them.

I am trying to find an answer and not just asking, but I think I am confusing myself now!

Thanks

Comment

All sorted now, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X