Saving webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving webpage

I may not even be in the right place to ask this but here it goes, I am using the BlueVoda software to create a webpage, I am relatively new to this. I save my page as a HTML file but when I got to view the page in a browser it only shows code and not the page. If I did ask this in the right spot and some knows where I am going wrong could you please let me know.

Re: Saving webpage

Originally posted by chugger2
    I may not even be in the right place to ask this but here it goes, I am using the BlueVoda software to create a webpage, I am relatively new to this. I save my page as a HTML file but when I got to view the page in a browser it only shows code and not the page. If I did ask this in the right spot and some knows where I am going wrong could you please let me know.
    If you are or intend to be a Vodahost client, you simply have to publish your pages through BV. In preview also works ok. But not if you copy/paste the code or if you use the "Save" function of the browser to save it, intending to publish on another company's servers. BV is meant to work only on Vodahost servers, and many of it's functions will only work there. Also, when publishing, the images are saved as bvxxxx.gifs, numeration is added at the moment of publishing, so they won't even be available if you publish on another server.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X