EthridgeResortRent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EthridgeResortRent

First time I tried to download, a warning screen popped up that said it did not have a publisher and could damage my PC. I ran it anyway, with the following results:

Yesterday, I downloaded "BlueVoda Website Builder" 4 times, and could not get it to work. Twice it just listed a long string of filles (numbers/letters), and when I tried to open each one, I got only the same numbers/letters, and it would not open. I followed instructions on downloading. Please, advise me.

Also, What is the difference between "Links and Hyperlinks"? What is a "Thread"? I have some idea about these, but I need confirmation.

I have watched the Tutorials, twice, done research, visited other websites to observe formats, etc. I feel like I am about ready to start typing. Please, reply as soon as possible.
    Last edited by EthridgeResortRent; 06-29-2009, 02:24 PM. Reason: Said I need 1 characters. I don't know what that means.

Re: EthridgeResortRent

Hi & Welcome to Vodaland,

This is not really the appropriate place/forum to post such questions....here we are just relaxing & discussing anything UNrelated to website building.....try "General Support" - I'm sure you'll get a meaningful reply very quickly :)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: EthridgeResortRent

Oops…this is not the appropriate site to discuss this, this should be discussed in the technical page, and you might find proper solution to your concern there.
      credit cards,
      credit card quick,
      consolidate bills

Comment

Working...
      X