This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Domain showing Voda Host Site!

Hi, Im fairly new to BV and have missed a step or something. I am unsure what I haven't done and would appreciate some help.
    I have my original site up and running perfectly being www.themillionaireozi.com this domain and hosting account is with Blue Voda, so feeling a little confident and having successfully completed my first site I started working on my second which is a completely different site to my first and called www.ozislim.com. I purchased my second domain name from BV and set up my add-on domain and all looked pretty good to me. But when I typed the site into my browser it was directed to the Voda Host sign up page. This was 5 days ago. I have ready through as many posts as I can and watched the videos pertaining to setting up a second site. I have also sent a ticket to support and they told me that it would be correct in a day or two this was 4 days ago. I went into my vbs and checked the name servers for the second site (ozislim) and they say: 1)ns2.voda36.com and 2)ns1.voda36.com, so I think this is correct but unsure? I have checked my File Manage and the second file is there called "Ozislim" in the "public_HTML" file and have published the site to it as all showing in the file but of course when I type it in the browser it goes the the voda host site. Obviously Im doing something wrong but I dont know what. Help is greatfully appreceiated!

Thanks

Veronica

Re: Second Domain showing Voda Host Site!

Umm... Its resolving now.

Also when you put in a support ticket.. you need to stickto the ticket and not open a thread in the forum.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X