Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Questions???

Hello BlueVoda Family,

I am brand new to the Sitebuilder and it is a lot of fun! I have the following questions. Can someone shed some light to help me out with these questions?

1. I see there is a button to publish one page at a time, but how do you publish the whole website at once?

2. I downloaded the BlueVoda Templates, but I didn't see any flash intro templates or banners. Does BlueVoda have Flash Intro templates and banners to add to my BlueVoda Template folder? I am trying to make my online store look very beautiful and professional.

Thanks.

Re: Newbie Questions???

You must publish each page seperately in BV

Flash intros etc can be incorportated or used seperately and link to the bv site but they are not included.. nor are they usually free. Also you would need to be able to EDIT these intros etc or have them custom made and done for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Try Flashvortex for free banners (a few bucks one time to be able to remove their name from all banners you make)
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I have massives amount of flash banners, flash intros, and flash clip arts downloaded on my computer, but how exactly do I add them to the website that I am building on BV?

Can someone call me at 910-728-5571 to walk me through this on the phone? BlueVoda has so many features that I don't know what the heck I am doing and I don't know how to contact BlueVoda by phone.

Thank you,

Shaunta
        Last edited by sdhwebresources; 07-02-2009, 01:12 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

Comment

Can we use the things on this site Flashvortex in Blue Voda?

Comment

Originally posted by touchedbyanangel View Post
            Can we use the things on this site Flashvortex in Blue Voda?
            You can use any tool you like to create a Flash element to import onto your Blue Voda created web page .... but I personally shun "tools" such as the one you mention, as they have an ad included that cannot be deleted. Why would you want to promote somebody else - or didn't you see that before you asked?
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X