Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting

We are a manufacturing co. and currently have a website published through another hosting company. I want to change because I like the ease of your software. I also have a website for a church.
    1. Does each domain name require a separate hosting package.
    2. After signing up do you assign a temp address, or is there an avenue to load the site and view to make sure it works before publishing to the permanent address?
    3, I am building a new site from scratch. Will our site still be down for 24 to 48 hours when i switch hosting? Our emails are redirects and it is critical we have email service. We can't afford to be down for that long.
    4. If I have trouble when I begin this process will I be able to talk to someone to help me or walk me through.
    5. If I sign up does it hurt anything to set up the email redirects and get them in place on your control panel before I switch the hosting?
    Thank you for your help. This is a major decision and I want to make sure it will flow smoothly as possible.

Re: Hosting

1) This is up to you, but you can have multiple websites on one account.
    2) Yes we assign a temp address.
    3) No you will not have any down time if you do it right.
    4) Thats what this forum is for.
    5) No problem

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X