username/password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• username/password

My website idea includes users logging in with a password and blogging. Am I able to do one or both of these things with BlueVoda and if so how?

Re: username/password

Goto the Forms Forum and read the archives.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

WHY MY Server IP # doesn't match the one that displayed by the publishing pop-up?
      Any onehad the same proplem?
      Perhaps you ?

I am new here so PLZ help !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondstud View Post
        WHY MY Server IP # doesn't match the one that displayed by the publishing pop-up?
        Any onehad the same proplem?
        Perhaps you ?

I am new here so PLZ help !!!
        First off all you should create your own thread on the issue, especially considering your problem is not related to this thread at all.

Nonetheless, to answer your question, assuming you have a vodahost account you probably just need to download the latest version of BlueVoda which has an up to date list of server IP addresses. On the off chance you don't have a vodahost hosting account, you IP will never appear in the list. The list of IP's is only vodahost servers.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X