Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOHO graphics and images

RE: africanartforthecollector.com

I created a subdomain for this account which is sohobuycart.africanartforthecollector.

This subdomain was successfully transferred to the site using Cpanel functions.

I have removed my initial installation of SohoLaunch and reinstalled using Fantastico.

Everything seems to be functioning properly and I am in the process of adding all Cart data including sku#, pricing, shipping, thumbnails, etc.

There is one problem , however, that I have not been able to resolve. That is, none of the soho icons display and none of the thumbnail images display either. I have checked all options in my browser which seem to be functioning properly. And have tried to view images under Soho with right mouse click but I am not allowed permission.

In addition, I have run the resolvedomain.vbs script as suggested in Soho.

Can someone suggest what the solution to this problem might be?

Re: SOHO graphics and images

Have you updated the software? Or can u get this icon? Without SEEING it.. i suggest you check that you have the latest java platform installed on your computer. Chances are thats the problem.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I received this message from a Soho Forum:

If you access this image file on your site: http://sohobuycart.africanartforthec...ANART1_045.jpg, you will get the following error message:

Quote:
      Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/AFRICANART1_045.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at sohobuycart.africanartforthecollector.com Port 80
      Post this question to your host for a resolution.

Any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hmm.. What permissions are set to your public_html/domain folder? They need to be 755 at the highest.. sounds like maybe its set to 777

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X