Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble with Drop-down Menu (and going bald)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Drop-down Menu (and going bald)!

Can some kind soul please help me avoid going bald. I have been tearing my hair out for the past hours trying to work out why an item I have added to a drop down menu doesn't work.

I have a menu bar, common to all my pages, which has a drop-down item called "About Kemach". All the items in the menu work, but a new item, which I added this morning simply has no effect when clicked. The menu.html works fine in preview mode but when I try to access the item "Meet Our Students" nothing happens! Everything else works.

Please help me. someone. I bet it is something so simple I will feel foolish when I find out what it is.

Thanks in desperation

Jack Schudenfrei
    www.kemach.org

Re: Trouble with Drop-down Menu (and going bald)!

To those of you worried about my loss of hair -worry no more. I have solved the problem, fortified by a sandwich at lunchtime.

When I created the menu which was to be common to all pages, I made sure that all links had "top" as their target. When adding the new menu item, I forgot that vital piece of information.

Deep sigh of relief!!!!

Comment

Re: Trouble with Drop-down Menu (and going bald)!

Jack Schudenfrei
      Got a very nice music
      The KEMACH Foundation - helping Israel and Haredim in Israel prepare for their future. provides effective solutions to increase the income and welfare

Comment

Working...
      X