Unexpected file format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected file format

Can anyone shed some light on this. I've copied bv files(My web pages) from my laptop to my desktop via usb and wi-fi but when I try to open with the bv files via website builder on my desktop I get the message Unexpected file format.. If I use the same files on my laptop via the copied files from the usb there is no problem.
    If I design the file on my desktop pc then it works fine.. Just seems to be a problem transfering from one pc to another..
    Any thoughts ???

Re: Unexpected file format

You must have BV on both computers (I think?)
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

I was trying to create a page and I hit the view and unexpected file format came up. What does that mean??? I'm brand new to this creating a website.
      Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by gary56
        Can anyone shed some light on this. I've copied bv files(My web pages) from my laptop to my desktop via usb and wi-fi but when I try to open with the bv files via website builder on my desktop I get the message Unexpected file format.. If I use the same files on my laptop via the copied files from the usb there is no problem.
        If I design the file on my desktop pc then it works fine.. Just seems to be a problem transfering from one pc to another..
        Any thoughts ???
        Maybe you have two different versions of BV on your two computers. Your desktop has the older version.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Both copies are the same...downloaded at the same time ...

Comment

Working...
          X