Menu Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar

I have a problem with the menu bar. The website is www.stevebillsphotography.com.au The problem is that when I look at the menu bar before I publish it it is correct. The second button is weddings and everything looks fine. However once the site has loaded the button changes to "contact us"!! If you hover the cursor over the button it indicates that it will take you to the weddings page and if you click on it it takes you to the correct page so the link actually works. However I can't seem to make it say weddings on the button. I have tried deleting the entire menu bar and starting agian but I have the same problem. And it was working fine upto about 3 months ago when it just seemed to change. I didn't alter anythoing or change anytiongt so i don't know what is happening. Has anyone got anysuggestions???

Re: Menu Bar

You have TWO contact us. The first one goes to weddings. Delete that one. Then re add weddings and relink it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This sounds similar to a problem I have been having. Since you have deleted the menu once I presume that Karen's suggestion might not work but may be she can help resolve this by explaining in more detail and how to go about this:

As all button are stored as a bv####.png file you will need to find the one in FTP Manager that corresponds to the contact us button and delete it and then redo your button.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Thanks for your help. In the file manager I seem to have some of my pages stored as bvp pages and some as html. Should both of them be there??

Comment

no, bvp shouldn't be there at all

Comment

Working...
          X