Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header/Footer

Hello to All,

Maybe I posted this question in the wrong thread yesterday, but can someone please tell me how to add a header and a footer to my pages?

Thanks,
    teresa

Re: Header/Footer

Hi teresa, not sure what you mean, sounds like you are referring to something in MS Word. Explain what you are using the header & footer for; more than likely you just need a text box.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Sorry about the bad terminology. Maybe I'm referring the <head> tag. I'm trying to find out if I need to do something special to add a copyrite notice at the bottom of my pages? I'm not that familiar with HTML. Forgive me.

Oh and BTW, when you right click on a page or object, there is an option at the very bottom called Page HTML or Object HTML respectively. What are these for?

Teresa

Comment

for adding a copyright notice on the bottom is just like adding text its just at the bottom :) nothing special other then the copyright sign if you want that which the tuts should tell you how to add them. as for header , could just be the banner top of the webpage with your company name.
        www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Originally posted by tee71 View Post
          Sorry about the bad terminology. Maybe I'm referring the <head> tag. I'm trying to find out if I need to do something special to add a copyrite notice at the bottom of my pages? I'm not that familiar with HTML. Forgive me.

Oh and BTW, when you right click on a page or object, there is an option at the very bottom called Page HTML or Object HTML respectively. What are these for?

Teresa
          this is where you can add html code directly to the page...nothing to think about now but you're sure to use this before you finish your page.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Thanks you two for responding. Travlinman, what type of HTML code do I need before finishing my pages?

Teresa

Comment

was a figure of speech. Nothing at this point, but depending on what you add to your page you may wind up needing to add some manual code.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
              Aguycanbeachhostel
              Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

One more question for now. Is there any way I can add the copyright symblol? I tried to find out how in the tutorials but didn't see it.

Comment

go to Insert and click on Symbol at the bottom , it'll open a window with all the symbols (be sure to have your textbox alrdy open)
                  www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Working...
                  X