Master Page Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Page Creation

pfum.biz wants to know how to make a master page as the main background for all pages so that changes can be made to that one page but be reflected on all the other pages at the same time. If I want to add another page or section to the sliding menu I want to be able to add this to the master page and have it show up on all my other pages. Or, do I have to make the change on each page individually each time.

Re: Master Page Creation

It's not possible with BlueVoda. But you can try to do it with InlineFrames. Or PHP

Comment

It IS totally possible!!!!!

HERE
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

This may also help.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by church513 View Post
          pfum.biz wants to know how to make a master page as the main background for all pages so that changes can be made to that one page but be reflected on all the other pages at the same time. If I want to add another page or section to the sliding menu I want to be able to add this to the master page and have it show up on all my other pages. Or, do I have to make the change on each page individually each time.
          Yes and no, actually no and yes.
          you are asking two questions; the first refers to CSS which is not possible unless there have been any recent changes that I am not aware of and the second to menus, which Ramsey & Chris have already answered.

I have an idea that I have not been able to test yet that uses the same principle as that for the menus to do what you refered to in your first question. I will try to post this as soon as I have tested it.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
          X