Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete html lines in BV

Hello,

I know how to add html lines in BV, but how can I delete them?

Thank you!

Re: delete html lines in BV

You could possibly do it at the control panel end under edit file.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I can not remember where I have html to test this now, but I believe thtat I have done it in the past.
      If I am not mistaken, the same way you added them. Click on page HTML and the respective tab, select the code you want to delete and deletet, save and publish.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        I can not remember where I have html to test this now, but I believe thtat I have done it in the past.
        If I am not mistaken, the same way you added them. Click on page HTML and the respective tab, select the code you want to delete and deletet, save and publish.
        Yes, travlinman, you are rightt! I did not expect it to be so easy and this is my mistake. Sorry for having asked a question I might have answered myself.

Thank you all!

Comment

usually things are easier than we expect, but we are used to looking for difficult solutions and since everybody wants to create their site now, nobody takes the time to play with the program functions or play in the forums.
          We all expect to create our website in 30 minutes as we are told in the beginnig.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
            usually things are easier than we expect, but we are used to looking for difficult solutions and since everybody wants to create their site now, nobody takes the time to play with the program functions or play in the forums.
            We all expect to create our website in 30 minutes as we are told in the beginnig.
            This is not exactly the case with me. I usually try to read and do my homeworks, but due to my limitations I often get stuck and cannot proceed without some enlightened help.

Comment

Working...
            X