X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOHO - Problem uploading spreadsheets

7/11/09

Hello...

I have watched the SOHO tutorial for file management and have attempted twice to upload a spreadsheet into SOHO without success.

I did choose "Spreadsheets and CSV Files" in the File Manager and followed the computer's instructions.

I first attempted a Works spreadsheet at 3,061 KB. There were spaces and a dash in the file name.

When that didn't work, I saved the Works spreadsheet into an Excel clone (using Open.Office.org software) at 3,062 KB and tried again to upload it to SOHO. There were no spaces or symbols in the file name. But, again, no luck.

I am at a loss here. I need...really, REALLY NEED...the ability to load spreadsheets to our website that site visitors can access to view online and also to download if they wish.

We run a bookstore and this is how our inventory is presented. I'm working on getting our inventory into the Shopping Cart system on SOHO but we have about 4,000 books and getting info into the Shopping Cart system is extremely time-consuming. Extremely. So, until I get all that accomplished, our spreadsheets will have to suffice.

Can sometime please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can rectify this situation?

I tried asking SOHO's Customer Service this question and others but they just told me to come here. My apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong area of the forum; I just need an answer and hope someone here is willing and able to provide it.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT A COMPUTER WHIZ so the simpler your explanation the better. Throwing techspeak at me will only bewilder me and I'm already bewildered enough! ;) THANKS!

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP; IT'S VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Best...

Tess
    Domain name - treasureislandbooks.net
    Account ID# 34981

Re: SOHO - Problem uploading spreadsheets

Try embedding it in html code or try using the documents icon on the menu at the top instead of a text box

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X