Naming Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming Website

i'm new in doing a website and im interested to learn since I found bluevoda..i found it interesting but i just want to ask...how can i name my website and to be use in my URL...where in Bluevoda can i put the name so i can go on to my pages...

I appreciate your kind feedback and assistance...

Thanks,

Re: Naming Website

well do you have vodahost account? if no then you can get a free domain with your vodahost account search the forum for the coupon code cause I forgot it lol.

Hope this helped answer your qeustion feel free too ask me any qeustions you like and too get a voda host account go too this url

VodaHost offers the best cpanel hosting on super fast servers with unlimited Bandwidth. #1 rated web hosting for all your cpanel hosting needs.

Comment

Naming your page is very important as it it how your customers or viewers find you. It should describe your page as does the name of any business, but keep it simple. Once you create the name it can not be changed unless you buy and register a new one.

Once you have decided on a name you need to register it and create a BV account. Check out this coupon.
      If the coupon does not work try this http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EDceh&m=1cbvIH_Nqg1yh1&b=L0GV2H5L6zCqI5kEn2fGtw

Check out these two post:

How to plan your website

How to name your website

Best advice before you get started building your site...watch the videos, over & over again and spend as much time as you can in the Website Builder Forums

Good luck & have fun

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Thank you very much for your help... i really appreciated your assistance...

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
          Naming your page is very important as it it how your customers or viewers find you. It should describe your page as does the name of any business, but keep it simple. Once you create the name it can not be changed unless you buy and register a new one.

Once you have decided on a name you need to register it and create a BV account. Check out this coupon.
          If the coupon does not work try this http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EDceh&m=1cbvIH_Nqg1yh1&b=L0GV2H5L6zCqI5kEn2fGtw

Check out these two post:

How to plan your website

How to name your website

Best advice before you get started building your site...watch the videos, over & over again and spend as much time as you can in the Website Builder Forums

Good luck & have fun
          Hi
          Can I check with you how can I delete a page that is created? Cos I think i name it wrongly and I want to start it all over again?

And I get to know Bluevoda by google search.. not sure m i a member or not? Do i need to be member then only can the website building as well as set up my domain and hosting? Do i need to set up my domain first before do the website building? And can i know how much is the hosting package?

sorry for all the questions.. but i m new and wanted to set up a website for my online store.

Thanks
          Kelly

Comment

Hi Kelly,
            try this
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi Kelly, you do not have to delete, you can just rename it the same way you rename any file on your computer. The same goes with deleting files; you can also delete from within BV. click to open files...right click on the file you want to delete and select DELETE from the menu.
              you do not have to be a member to use the BV builder but you do have to be to publish your pages Check out the following post by VodaHost, it includes a coupon for 4th of July which gives you a free domain name if you have not yet registered.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
              Aguycanbeachhostel
              Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi
                Is it a must for me to use Vodahost as a hosting? Can i use my existing hosting company?

Thanks

Comment

No! You cant.

If you want to use something sooooooooooo good as BlueVoda
                  then you should consider switching hosting account.
                  www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                  Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                  State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                  X