website missing elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website missing elements

I have published my first page and it is missing elements. Some appear as a box with a red x in the top corner and some just aren't there. These are simple shapes that are filled with color and created with blue voda. Nothing special. Why isn't the page showing correctly? polymorphgroup.com to check it out if you need to. Thanks.

Re: website missing elements

What are you using to build your website?

Are you using BV or one of the peograns from Fantastico?

[IMG]www.polymorphgroup.com/bv01003.gif[/IMG]

Testing one of your photo here.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Two possibilities...the red X sound like what firefox does when it blocks images from loading. I believe this is a privacy or security setting. I get the same when I view some pages or emails.

I have viewed your pages and do not get the red X, what I get is a broken link. When you publish your page, are you publishing all files? When publishing, in the bottom of the box....Files: make sure that you have selected "Publish all files"

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

I am using Blue Voda

True, I do get the red x's in firefox but the elements are still missing in explorer.

Yes, I am publishing all files. How can it be a link when they are simply shapes created within blue voda and filled with color? There should be a blue band down the left side of the screen and two "clouds" along the top. All created with "insert shape." I have another website created with BV that is extensive and I have never had a problem like this......weird.

Comment

I see the blue band and the clouds...they are publishing fine. Your browser is caching. Check out this link by VodaHost

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
          X