Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR PROBLEM (2 problems)

Hello,

Here is the BIG problem, When I publish my website, accents like é,à,ç,ê, etc. dosen't puublish well. It turns out like this: é or like this: ël or like è and even more like these. IT IS VERRY IMPORTANT for me to be able to publish these accents. Please solve my problem

The Second problem is that my site, published, is never in the center of the screen, On my 15" (screen) PC It fits perfectly, on my 20" (screen) Mac, its small in the higher left corner, on my friend computer, his screen is like 10" or less and my site is too big (size) for the screen. If I check the Center in browser button (in Bluevoda), its sometimes even Worse.

Thanks and please solve my problems fast, I'm paying for the site!

Thanks

Re: MAJOR PROBLEM (2 problems)

In Bv you must build all the way to the left and top of the bv screen.. else you will have the centering issue. Use the page properties as you described above and it will be center.

The problem with the accents will be universal if people dont have the appropriate fonts or language packs installed on their browsers.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: MAJOR PROBLEM (2 problems)

Hey Raph, to solve the accent problems, do two things in BV:
      go to Tools ==> options ==> at the very bottom check the enable UNICODE to support foreign languages....
      in page properties(all your pages) ==> General Tab make sure the Languages is set to UTF-8

good Luck

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
      X