Menu Bar not spaced out correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar not spaced out correctly

As it says in the title, I've added a menu bar to the bottom of my web page, when I preview the page, the menu sits to one side of the page and is not spaced out as I'd like to see it...

any ideas or suggestions?

Pete

Re: Menu Bar not spaced out correctly

a link to the page helps. what type of menu, how was it created and is it called from another file?

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Sorry, yeah, lack of info...

Haven't published it yet, I'd rather get rid of as many bugs as possible before going 'live'! I've just got a quick holding page for now...

I have got a screen dump of the problem

It's the roughly outlined (in black) menu at the bottom of the screen.

Hope this helps

Pete

Comment

Why not create a test directory which you will use only for the BV forum; after you go live you can leave this directory for the forum, this way people who read your post in the future will see the problems you have had and can learn from them as well. Nothing worse than reading an old post in the forum and when you follow their link, it no longer exists.

As for your menu problem, if you created it using the text menu tool; in the properties just add a few spaces after each word to adjust the spacing and drag the menu to the left to center it.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Thanks for the swift reply!

The spacing (simple, why didn't I think about that???), seems to have cured the problem.

How do I create a test directory? If there is a link, please point me in the right direction!

Regards

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X