My current site is in Blogger.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current site is in Blogger.com

I have built a Nias community "blog" website in blogger.com **************Some of my visitors complain, it is too long to type on the address bar; I think their complain is reasonable.

I like blogger's structure and templates. However, as you see (please have a look at my blog so that you know what I mean): I created so many "blogs" under one account in Blogger.

My questions are: how easy will it be for me to transfer the content of this site into your VodaHost ? When I transfer to VodaHost, I would have my own domain, say: xxxx.com. But what about other "blogs" (see the right side of the page) which are subdomain of this new site ? How can I arrange them as a subdomain in my new site ?

Another thing: the main page (yaahowu) is updated manually. So, every time I have to manually create the news title and link. Is there any possibility that when I move to VodaHost I can use your site builder to create the main page that can update automatically ? I'm not a programmer so I am not very familiar with this ...

I am grateful for your coming helpful reply.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 03-09-2006, 02:05 PM.

Re: My current site is in Blogger.com

1) You will get your very own domain, not a subdomain.
    2) Yes, we provide web blogs.
    3) I don't know how to transfer data from blogger.com , do they hahva a data export feature. If not you will have to copy and paste.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X