BV11 Bugs etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV11 Bugs etc

I have tried using the new membership form now available in BV11 which is a great addition in the new release unfortunately it does not seem to work. According to the instructions in the PDF down load all you need to do is drag and drop the "padlock" icon onto the page or pages you want to password protect but I have tried this several times now, published the page as php as instructed, but when I look at the published page it is open to view when it should redirect to a sign in or other page. Don't know if this is a "bug" or if the system has not updated to deal with this or if there is something else which needs to be done not explained in the PDF.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Re: BV11 Bugs etc

I have tried the page protect button and found the exact same problem. Also, the other tools have the same issues. When you drag them they don't work. I can write on the sign-up tool but it does not create an account. Also, I am unclear how to use the admin tool. I placed it in my temp folder but I don't know what happens after that. The pdf explanation is weak. This is obviously something several people want since I have read several posts so I hope the fix is addressed soon and a tutorial is developed quickly. The alternative of setting up a directory could be cumbersome for someone who has several clients with a single page per client and individual passwords.

Comment

Re: BV11 Bugs etc

BV11 is still in the BETA phase & I believe it may be a while before all the bugs are ironed out....we need to be a little patient here, I think? :)
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X