Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magento on Vodahost.

Hello E1,
    I am trying to install Magento on my vodahost ccount and get some errors, I try to add a product and when i try to upload an image it won'y let me upload and give a pop error with some html code and when i try to go back or click on any link within Magento panel. It takes me to the Admin login page.
    Anyone ever installed a clean copy with no errors of Magento on vodahost.
    If Yes, please let me see the link or can you share the guide of how you did it.
    Thanks

Re: Magento on Vodahost.

It's not as easy as you're led to believe, even with the newest, "Friendlier" release of Magento.

Firstly, Magento runs 'stable' only with a Dedicated IP account, and not on the typical shared hosting account. At an added yearly cost, it is suggested you throroughly investigate Magento to be sure you will be capable of using it optimally before making an investment of any sort.

Additionally, peak performance is attained when installed onto the Primary Domain of a Dedicated IP account, as Magento documentation clearly advises not to install it on an add-on or sub-domain. This advisement together with the above pretty much defines that it requires a Dedicated IP account of its own to perform as expected.

If and when you decide to go ahead with a new Dedicated IP account to host Magento, I suggest you pay VodaHost the modest "Script Installation" fee to install it precisely and expeditiously. Currently the fee for Magento installation is about $35, and is fully backed up by VodaHost Support (a warranty, of sorts). You'll have to email VodaHost Support for a personal quote.

Link To VodaHost Script Installation Orders
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X