Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I was adding products to my shopping cart and then when reloading I got this message, "Your session has expired. Please close this browser window and re-login."

It doesnt matter how many time I reboot my computer or clear my cache I get the same message and cant sign in.

Any suggestions??

Re: Help please

Clear all temp files on you computer and try relaunching the browser. If it continues.. then put in a support ticket.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you, it seems to have fixed itself today.

You sure know your stuff so let me ask you this. Is there a setting or a plug in that will make your products show up random when you go to the main page that shows all your products?

I would like a way that they always change when people visit each time.

Comment

Hmmm.. im not sure what you are asking.. which main page? The soho site? or the main page of the cart?

If the site.. you would need to find a script that does that and load them in there... each time the page is viewed it would change..

A friend of mine wrote this lil script for displaying testimonials randomly

function printPraise()
        {
        var numPraises = 5
        var ran_number=Math.round(Math.random()*(numPraises-1))
        var praises=new Array(numPraises)

praises[0]=""(1)I love your products!!"

-- R.L."
        praises[1]=""(2)I love your products!!"

-- M.M."
        praises[2]=""(3)I love your products!!"

-- J.M."
        praises[3]=""(4)I love your products!!"

-- M.P."
        praises[4]=""(5)I love your products!!"

-- T.C."

document.write("<table border=1 cellspacing=1 bordercolor=#111111 width=90%><tr><td width=100%>")
        document.write("<center><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=1 FAMILY=SANSSERIF>")
        document.write(praises[ran_number])
        document.write("</font>")
        document.write("</td></tr></table></center>
        ")

}

printPraise()

The way the script works is it has a list of quotes. It then chooses one at random, and prints it while your webpage is being loaded. To customize the script, do the following:
        • 1. Replace the words "(?)I love your products!!"
        • 2. Replace the letters after the "--" with your customer's initials.
          3. If you have more than 5 testimonials, just keep adding more lines. Make sure to increment the number in the brackets. (Make sure the first one is always number zero!)
          4. When you have all your testimonials, set numPraises to the number of testimonials (this will be the highest numbered testimonial plus 1, because we start at zero). That's it!

Some guidelines to follow:
          1. &quot is how you include a double quote in your testimonial. Notice I start and end each quotation with &quot.
          2. If your quotation has a " in it, the script won't work. Either delete the ", or you can use ' or &quot in its place.
          3. Because it is such an easy error to make, and most of you are amateurs at programming, I recommend doing a search on " to make sure that no " characters got accidentally embedded in a testimonial. If you miss just one, the script won't run!

Notice I embed some html into the testimonial--> the
          . This means I could also embed hyperlinks in there, too! __________________
          -Mike
        You could also embed images in the html etc ..

copy and paste the above code to notepad ending with the ()printPraise... do your editing.. save as.. randomscript.inc or whatever.. and drop it in your page as a custom code.. its right next to the shopping icon on the page editor..

You could also visit addons.soholaunch.com to see if someone has developed a PLUGIN to do it if you dont want to mess with it manually

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X