Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am new in voda host and now I learn to work with BLUEVODA and i have a problem. I want to insert buttons in my page but when I push the buttons I want to show me something. For example: I want to do the menu bar. In menu bar i put:HOME,IMAGES,CONTACT US.etc. But when i push the images button I want to show me more images, not 1 images. The images i want to insert from mai pc. How i do

Re: Hello

The menu bar buttons allow you to link to another page on your site or to a page on another site. If I understand correctly what you want to do you need to create a page called images and put the images you want to display on that page. If you have a lot of images you may need to create more than one page (imagespage2, imagespage3 etc) and link those together with a "next page" link at the end of each page. Or create individual buttons to each page of images with additional information i.e. images of xxxxx images of zzzzzz etc.
    Too many images on a page can make it slow to load so make sure you size them correctly for the web and don't overload a page with too many.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
    X