New to web page designing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to web page designing

Greetings everyone. I just thought I would pop my head in and say hello to you all. I am brand new to the field of web page design and would appreciate any help I can get as my mother has asked me to make a web page for her. Thanks.

Re: New to web page designing

Originally posted by Angeleyes79 View Post
    Greetings everyone. I just thought I would pop my head in and say hello to you all. I am brand new to the field of web page design and would appreciate any help I can get as my mother has asked me to make a web page for her. Thanks.

Hello

Nice to meet you.
    Are you having fun yet?
    John Baranowski
    www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Comment

Honestly no I am not having fun yet. I am still trying to work out where to begin with making a web page. I have a couple of the concepts down but actually putting them together into a functional page is proving a bit of a stumbling block. I will keep working at it though and hopefully I will have another breakthrough before too long.

Comment

Hello Angeleyes,

the best advice is 4 u to watch the tutorials over & over & over and read everything u can here in the forum b4 u get started. it will make things A LOT easier later. Now start to play with BV; do not design ur page just play. click & try eveything 2 see what it does. also check out "must do" below.
        Think ur ready? Go 4 it. Remember search 4 an answer in the forum b4 u ask

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi ;P

Comment

Working...
          X