Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody!

Hello Everyone!

I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself to the forums members.

Im William and this is my first foray into building something on the web. I was a successful eBay seller for years (during it's 'good times') and have now decided to build an e-commerce site myself, and not deal with them any further. Most of my web experience is from using templates and a bit of html to build my auction pages...and thats about it.

I'm building a site to sell our ebook, with Soho Launch...

Im at the first 48 hours of beginning the process of building the site and its pretty evident to me that it would be great to get to know people here and be able to ask questions, if and when i'm stuck. Any input is welcome.

Best Regards,
    William
    700wordsbook.com
    sigpic

Re: Hello Everybody!

Hi William, I surprised 2 be the first 2 welcome u as I opened this post 5 hrs ago, but Welcome.

I am just starting a project in Soho myself so time will tell if I can be of help. The one thing I have learned so far using BV and can tell u is watch the videos over and over until they are coming out of your ears and if u have a local hang-out where u tend 2 have a drink or 2, make the forum ur new hang-out.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Thanks Travlinman!
      sigpic

Comment

Hi William,
        I agree with Karl 100%....
        and welcome to Vodaland,
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi William, welcome to VH....

Comment

Working...
          X