php page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php page

Hi, I have a page called http://www.jdkinvitations.com/consultation_request.php. I have designed a new page and overwrote the original. The original doesn't exist anymore. But it keeps showing up instead of the new one. If you see the rest of my site, it has a different design. I can't figure out how to get this right, the link to this page (on the bottom of my index page) is correct, I'm thinking it's something with the form on the page? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: php page

You overwrote the original, but you didn't "overpublish" it, if you know what I mean. You published your new version with an .html extension. You can force the page to publish as .php by right clicking on the background to bring up the "Page Properties" choice. Clicking on that gives you several things to choose, including a choice of file extensions.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: php page

not to steal Tom's glory, but what he was saying but did not spell out is.... select php as the file extension, then save and republish.

You may even want to delete the old one, so just in case there is a slight difference in spelling it will now produce an error and not continue to show your old design.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
      X