Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV Can not see WMV or AVI files

Hi
    I have made a short movie for uploading to the web. Windows media plays it readly on my computer.
    Have rendered it in AVI. stored on my computer in My documents/My videos. When opened in BV the .AVI is not presented. Same with .WMV.
    The windows media file I saved to my documents, but this neither can be seen by BV.
    Please advice.
    Thank you
    Hans

Re: BV Can not see WMV or AVI files

Hi hans !

had a similar problem with a media filefor my website background music !

mediaplayer and real player dident take it even though its a mediaplayer file so i tryed quick time ! that worked !

maybee this could be the problem !

www.e-promenade.de www.loewendomizil.com
    Greetz UK

www.e-promenade.de www.loewendomizil.com

Comment

Hi
      Be sure your browser has the media player plug. Have Fun Doug

Comment

Thank you for your time in replying,
        Wow you guys have got me...
        I can play this video in the WMP, does this mean that the plug in is installed?
        I have it saved on my computer as avi and wmv but BV can not see these. In desparation and a lack of knowledge I stuck this video in a folder and uploaded it to my public_html via the BV tool. Makes no difference. I realise this was a shot in the dark, but I'm stymied, frustrated and desparate. Please guys I need help... someone must know surely.
        Thank you
        Hans

Comment

Even more stymied!!!
          Have now rendered in flash as well it is in my documents and plays beautifully, but when I open my documents in the flash box my properties it is not present Ie BV can not see that either... please is there any one who knows?
          Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X