Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio 4 tutorials

Hi everybody,

New to Soho. Just doing the tutorials & was wondering why their is no audio? Some of BV had audio. I can read english but the tutorial is faster than I and I seem to get lost trying 2 follow.
    Also 4 non-native english speakers the audio would surely help.

Why is there the sound of mouse clicks? Personally for me they annoy more than they help

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Re: Audio 4 tutorials

Go to soho forum and ask them. .. They make them.. create them.. vodahost just has them for your convenience.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

that´s what I thought I did; this is the Soholaunch General Issues forum after all or is there another forum_

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        that´s what I thought I did; this is the Soholaunch General Issues forum after all or is there another forum_
        It is for Voda host but Voda host doesnt own Soholaunch as far as I know and only has a license for the service they provide to the Voda Host clients as part of Voda Host service.

This board isn't always very friendly but full of information if you can deal with some rough answers.

I am sure it gets annoying answering what is thought of as stupid questions even though when learning thats what people really need the answers to.

I think Karen does a good job though she is harsh at times.

Comment

I didnt answer your question. If you go to the Soholaunch website they do have their own forum there.

Comment

thanks mustard I did not realize that soho was not part of VH. I guess Karen could have told me that, but I think that she likes to keep me guessing...not the first time.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
            Aguycanbeachhostel
            Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Yes.. i could sit here all day long and post thousands of pictures and tutorials and then.. nobody would LEARN to find things on their own or with a suggestion. They would just sit here and let someone else do the work

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

What exactly are you finding difficult to understand about soho? what tutorials are you following?

Go into your admin panel there are buttons that say things like:

Create/edit page
                add images
                add products
                set up your cart (with buttons that say enter your paypal address, do you want to charge vat, do you want to charge postage)

etc etc etc....

It's not rocket science, really it isn't.

If unsure.. just take a wild stab at it, if it doesn't do what you want it to do, try something else.

The best way in life to learn anything is to just get on and do it.
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by mustard20 View Post
                  It is for Voda host but Voda host doesnt own Soholaunch as far as I know and only has a license for the service they provide to the Voda Host clients as part of Voda Host service.

This board isn't always very friendly but full of information if you can deal with some rough answers.

I am sure it gets annoying answering what is thought of as stupid questions even though when learning thats what people really need the answers to.

I think Karen does a good job though she is harsh at times.

Well mustard.. i dont exactly see you with all of your 11 posts jumping in to help out and answering people.. but i see you got plenty of time to sit there and judge and backseat drive. After you answer a few hundred emails a day.. a few hundred forum posts, that everyone expects you to deal with.. lets see how well you smooth out the edges and have time to type all mushy and friendly...

Makes me wanna LOOK UP IP numbers.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen, please don't ever go. I still crack up every time I think of your "If you need something to do...i need my lawn mowed" comment! You're one of the great ones.
                    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

LOL .. Im not going anywhere Tom.. ..

I still need my lawn mowed too!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                        LOL .. Im not going anywhere Tom.. ..

I still need my lawn mowed too!

Karen
                        sorry Karen, did not mean to get on ur bad side again. How was I to know that Soho was not from VH. Ur advanced thinking & BV/programing knowledge loosese some of us new not so advanced people.
                        By the way, I have checked out the Soho page and signed up 4 their webinar, Thanks

P.S. I love to mow the lawn & yard work...may be some day if I am closer & u have not gotten anyone else to do it

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
                        Aguycanbeachhostel
                        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

sorry Karen, did not mean to get on ur bad side again. How was I to know that Soho was not from VH. Ur advanced thinking & BV/programing knowledge loosese some of us new not so advanced people.
                          By the way, I have checked out the Soho page and signed up 4 their webinar, Thanks

P.S. I love to mow the lawn & yard work...may be some day if I am closer & u have not gotten anyone else to do it
                          Travel..

I dont always have advanced thinking.. what it is is practice. I learned by reading, reading .. reading some more.. doing.. reading .. doing .. reading.

Admittedly.. i store a vast amount of knowledge, its not my intent to be cryptic, most of it is to do with TIME. Answer it .. move on.. however.. i truly DONT mind answering if you are really stuck.. but id like to see people LEARN to look for things and LEARN to find answers on their own too. LEARN to try it.. whats the worst than can happen? You will have to scratch it and start again.. but you will remember.. all the steps there in the process...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I assure u I do not ask unless I do not know where to turn or if there is no way for me 2 tinker with a trial & error process. I like to experiment.
                            With 111,000 plus users I know the moderators have better things to do than answer stupid (lazy) questions.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
                            Aguycanbeachhostel
                            Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Working...
                            X