Bring to front?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring to front?

Hi, I've been working on my website, haven't published yet, I just watched the logo maker video and made a logo. My question is, is there a "bring to front" option somewhere so I can place the logo on top of an image?

One other question, do we have to create the menu bar from scratch on each page we build?

Thanks!

Re: Bring to front?

Actually I just answered my first question, just load the image first then do the logo. Still need to know about the menu bar though.

Thanks!

Comment

Right click on the logo or any image or shape.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi tshobie,

Single menu - Multiple pages

I have pointed out three methods.

I have implemented method 3 on my website
        Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Originally posted by tshobie View Post
          Actually I just answered my first question, just load the image first then do the logo. Still need to know about the menu bar though.

Thanks!
          spend a bit more time in this forum & u will find all ur questions have been answered already. the forum is an extention of the tutorials, but u have to read them. also use the search feature.

Do a advanced search using the word menu and username ¨navaldesign¨...he has covered this topic from top 2 bottom

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
          X