Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Real Reason For CASH for CLUNKERS

And thatīs what has been made public, imagine the things going on that we r not yet aware of. we only find out about these type of things after they have already exploited them 4 a while.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady†

Comment

Well they have NOW retracted PART of that privacy policy.. but its still very very vague

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You have been helping me with php. I am a retired consultant. I helped work on a State's homeland security strategy. I worked directly with the FBI. This was 4 years ago. I became aware of the government's ability to access all communication. Trust me, what you saw just scratches the surface. The good news is the FBI agent I worked with was very cognizant about privacy. I believe there are more people like him than people who would seek to spy on private citizens. The other factor I became aware of is that the FBI and other agencies for that matter are overloaded for the manpower they have. They really don't have time to filter through everything. I believe they are very focused on the most critical issues, and that is about all the time they have. Having said that I still am concerned about the political emphasis on eliminating privacy and moving away from our constitution.

Comment

Working...
        X