I also need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also need help.

I am not a computer geek. I am not even real computer literate. I need to find out how to add pages to Soho. My cpanel does not anywhere say "add pages". Nor does it say "page edit" like your tutorials say. So how do I do it? It says that it automatically loads a home page for me. Where do I find that? How do I find that and how do I change it to suit me? I need to know anything and everything. Please consider me as kindergarten level in the world of computers. Please, please help me.

'

Re: I also need help.

I have looked through every section on the cpanel and can find nothing that says in English create pages or edit pages or anything of the kind. I have also checked FrontPage and the SohoLaunch website itself. I have my dropshipper waiting in the wings for this to be done.

Comment

I am so frustrated that I am almost ready to rip my hair out, scream and jump up and down. I have my site almost ready. I really liked Blue Voda and I am saddened that this so easy and so enjoyable method would be offered and then you would be told that you could not use it.

Comment

Through pure stubborness and perserverance, I found my own answers. It would be very nice if the instructions were more clear. Because nowhere did it say where to go. My husband, who also has an account, and I just clicked on everything that came up to see where to go. We finally lucked out, but only after he got locked out for 30 minutes. If the instructions were more clear, I would not have spent three to five hours every day for the last three days trying to get in. And my husband, would not have spent six hours tonight. And he would not have got locked out.

Comment

I am new 2 Soho myself, still watching the video over & over. why not post ur answer 2 ur question here 4 the next person to read instead of saying "I found my own answer."

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Okay, my answer is simple. These instructions that they talk about are not in the cPanel. I have not figured out the purpose of the cPanel as everything that you need to do is in the site itself. Once we got out of cPanel and went to the site, we found everything that we had been looking for. That is what I meant by the instructions needing to be more clear. Everything we had read to that point directed us to the cPanel.

Comment

Working...
            X