Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using another domain name

Hi

Im just wondering why I cant use an another domain aside for the domain that Bluevoda's offering. I love your products and Im learning it now but I get embarrass because I cant publish my work to public, and the worse is, I cant buy a domain name to them because Im lack of a money and besides Im from Philippines and cant afford the price.

Any comments and reasponse for this post will be appreciated. Thanks and good luck Bluevoda.

Devon Age

Re: Using another domain name

You can use another domain name if you wish & transfer it to VH free of charge. But! You will still have to pay for hosting for this to work.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

As Chris said, buy a domain from any company in Phillipines and the just point to VH. Also u do not have to have a domain name 2 start 2 design ur site this way u have some time 2 save the money.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi Devon Age,

To have your own website you need a Hosting Account.

You have to have a minimum investment.

Otherwise you have to look at Live.com or Yahoo.com etc to see if you can
        get a free website.

The setback is you cant use your BlueVoda design webpages on other sites except VodaHost.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you very much for your advices and I will remember that. I got a free domain good for 1 year but unfortunately I cant use it in VH. I sign it for free to to have my own domain to be used if i already finish my design but its no. Well thank you again for your concerns. More power!

Comment

Working...
          X