Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a Button

Hi,

Is it possible to create a non-animated 125X125 button using BV Website Builder? Would I start with a shape and go from there? hope someone can help me get started on this.

Karen

Re: Creating a Button

Yes.. you could do that..you can also use the glass button.. or use an image you put on the page. Then simply link the button. You could also use the logo maker and resize it as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Creating a Button

KarenMac, this seems like the best place to ask something I've wondered for awhile: What is the purpose of the "Image Button" tool in BV? I know how to place an image on a page and link it to another page (that's easy).

When I open the dialog for "Image Button" I see I can choose any image on my computer, but it doesn't let me link the image to a URL. Instead, it asks me to type in Name, Access Key, Tab Index, and Title. Can you (or someone) explain these fields and what the resulting image button is supposed to do? I don't see a video tutorial on this tool, so . . . thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X