Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate Text For Photos

Hello,

I am wondering what the alternate text area for photos/images does. I checked source info on my webpage once it was uploaded and I did not see anything I typed in the alternate text within the code. Can someone help me understand? Thanks!

Raymond

Re: Alternate Text For Photos

u realy r not making a lot of effort to figure this out 4 urself. why not google it.

Its time that people here make a bit more effort to figure things out!

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Wow,

In the amount of time it took you to respond you could have either written or copied and pasted a reply. Did you ever think that because this is a public forum I thought that someone would want to help? I do not have a ton of time to research and thought maybe...just maybe someone could give a quick explanation. Obviously, I was mistaken.

Raymond

Comment

ever thaught that if the 111, 669 (yesterday) 111,696 (today) members were to ask a quick question....
        verybody here is designing & researching just like u...nobody works 4 BV or has time 2 help those who do not have the time to do 2 min of research.

In the time it took u 2 to post ur question u could have googled it. I did b4 I replied to u which is why I replied the way I did

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
        X