the fourth and final problem: CLICKBANK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fourth and final problem: CLICKBANK

since ive had so many problems with paypal i decided to try click bank. they gave me the code to paste into my html code, i just dont know where to paste it. this is a simple issue to fix. i just need a point in the right direction. help!

Re: the fourth and final problem: CLICKBANK

You just need to simply use an html box. Simply paste your code into after you double click on it after adding it to your site. Simply do the tutorials and youd simply see how its done.

If you are using this why ask about paypal? Why are you simply wasting my time?
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

number 1, i have viewed the tutorials and im still having problems. if the tutorials were a final solution nobody would use the forum for help. number 2, i told you about the paypal because thats what i was using in the begining and there might be a chance i can still use them if these problems get ironed out. i asked about click bank because thats who im currently trying to use. when i ask for help i believe in stating my steps from begining to end so the person helping me can get a clear view of whats going on and we can save time without going back and fourth telling me to do steps ive already done. lastly, im not wasting anybodys time. i dont remember emailing you directly asking you to personally take care of this. if you have better things to do, by all means do them. if not, i could really use your help.

Comment

People here need to simply spend more time reading the forums of questions already asked and answered over & over.

More & more eveybody wants eveything simple...life is not simple

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Originally posted by dantewilliams View Post
          number 1, i have viewed the tutorials and im still having problems. if the tutorials were a final solution nobody would use the forum for help. number 2, i told you about the paypal because thats what i was using in the begining and there might be a chance i can still use them if these problems get ironed out. i asked about click bank because thats who im currently trying to use. when i ask for help i believe in stating my steps from begining to end so the person helping me can get a clear view of whats going on and we can save time without going back and fourth telling me to do steps ive already done. lastly, im not wasting anybodys time. i dont remember emailing you directly asking you to personally take care of this. if you have better things to do, by all means do them. if not, i could really use your help.

Easy does it Dante if Karen decides she has better things to do neither u nor a good percentage of us will have an answer 4 our next question. She maintains a great portion of this forum up and running!
          So bite ur tongue.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Originally posted by dantewilliams View Post
            You posted for multiple assistance for multiple payment methods. As a moderator.. whether you asked me or not.. its up to me to determine which or why you are posting these multiple threads and whether or not people should be answering when you need to decide which you are using rather than we take the time to give you step by step.

If you bothered to use the SEARCH button.. most likely you would have found threads that answered your questions about both.. instead.. you want a step by step answer customized just for you.

So.. do you want assistance with clickbank.. or do you want assitance with paypal? Both of them provide assistance as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ma'am, all im doing is asking for help, and im asking humbly. i let everybody know the steps ive already taken so we can come with solutions that i havent done. if i have to choose one i would say i need assistance with paypal. the links are already in bluevoda so that would be the quickest fix. can you assist me with that?

Comment

I would suggest to you that the PAYPAL return to site in your paypal PROFILE is not enabled or linked correctly.

Check your website payment preferences.. and check the link you are putting on the button.. keep in mind it needs to be the FULL URL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X