How do i add a table??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i add a table??

sounds simple..but i jus can't find in BV how i can add a table into which i can product description..the basic things really.. sorry but my eyes are blurry..just cant figure it out!

Re: How do i add a table??

Have a look at the top of the builder

File Edit View Insert ..Etc.. Table
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

sorry but i jus cant see it.. i thot iwud be tht obvious.. someone point me ... there is no ''insert TABLES''

Comment

I am looking at BV 10.1 and there is clearly the word 'table' when you look across the top of the program.

File Edit View Insert Format Table Layout Tools Window Help

You need to be looking at a page to view all these or a new blank page.

What version of BV are you running? If its older then mine, then download the latest version. If its newer than mine then perhaps I should download it.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Darren..my apologies for being a pain.. I've seen it now..my eyes been blurry for sure..cnt believe i ws missing a top bar menu item.. thanx thanx..

Comment

Phewee!!....lol
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

You simply can't. HTML doesn't support formulas. And cells can NOT be modified by users.

There are a few Spreadsheet to HTML converters that can convert a Excel table in a HTML / Javascript table like form, thus allowing you to have the Excel functionalities online.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X