How do I display a pdf file as a web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I display a pdf file as a web page

I have several pdf brochures and price lists that I need to feature on my web site, how do I do this? I have tried opening up a shape box in BV and choosing image and selecting the pdf file in my documents. This worked fine with photographs but I am not having any luck with the pdf pages.

My web site is www.howcan.info

The pdf files will be incorporated on the property for sale page -

Each of the square blue boxes on the right should link to a page containing the pdf information. Can anybody help!

Regards

Steve Croxton

Re: How do I display a pdf file as a web page

lets name the pdf files as such:
    file1.pdf
    file2.pdf
    file3.pdf
    now transfer these files to your server in your public_html folder using the ftp manager tool under tools. you transfer with drag and drop method from your harddrive to the folder on the right(server). this is the main folder and most of your images and pages are in this folder by default.
    now you create the link on your blue box and the link can be an image or a text, but the link will look like this:

and so on.
    when a visitor clicks on this your link the pdf file will come up and they can either print or look at it.
    here is mine with a site that i did:
    www.islandgreeneast.info and i went into select a form and clicked on one of the pdf links

i originally named this as ige_parking_permit.pdf
    hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X