Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed

Cannot get my head round this at the moment, but am sure there is an easy solution.

If, as part of my on-line business, i wanted to offer clients a basic website for their business, and, i was to use Vodahost to set it up etc and then i would build the basic site and hand it over to the client. How easy is it to hand an account over to someone else? is it easy for them to have ftp access once i have finished it for them? would it cause problems with me having all the new domain names under my account then handing them over to someone else?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Re: Advice Needed

Originally posted by Bluenose
    Cannot get my head round this at the moment, but am sure there is an easy solution.

If, as part of my on-line business, i wanted to offer clients a basic website for their business, and, i was to use Vodahost to set it up etc and then i would build the basic site and hand it over to the client. How easy is it to hand an account over to someone else? is it easy for them to have ftp access once i have finished it for them? would it cause problems with me having all the new domain names under my account then handing them over to someone else?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Access of your clients to the sites, only depends on having or not the loggin information (username & password). Legally, having an account on your name, makes you responsible of their acts. Consider opening the account directly on teir name, to avoid these complications. Otherwise you should pass ownership over to them after you deliver the site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X