Just wanted to say thank-you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say thank-you...

Hi there just wanted to post a thank-you to all who tried and did help me, my site is up and running thanks to all for helping me without your help I coiuldn't have got it up.if you want a look at it here it is www.fitness-nutrition-online.com (if you do check it out would you mind telling me what you think of it.you don't have to but it would be awesome.)

Best regards and thanks once more,LaDelle

Re: Just wanted to say thank-you...

Hi LaDelle,
    couldn't help myself...had to check out your site. Been following your posts & chuckling along the way :) You've never been afraid to ask & I think you've done amazingly well in such a short time. I hope you take the following suggestions/corrections for your information page in the spirit of wanting to help you succeed with your business, & by no means as a criticism.
    wishing you well,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Just wanted to say thank-you...

SWEET thanks for the help that was awesome and I in no way find it criticism but very helpful.David thank-you,you are a AWESOME person thank-you so much for your comment you have just made my day perfect thank-you.Wish more people were like you.

Best Regards and thank-you again,LaDelle

Comment

Working...
      X