How do I make a link to text in a Text Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make a link to text in a Text Box

Hie guys..I have a scroll down Form i did with text in it.. How do i Hyperlink some of the text ?...

Re: How do I make a link to text in a Text Box

You would either need to add the html for a link in the text box and then publish, or if you wanted what people type to become a link it would require the user to input the proper html code (or bb code if you use a converter), that would either:
    1) Submit the page, save the data, and dynamically output the text they entered into the text box (essentially removing you as the middleman publishing it)
    2) Have some javascript that converts the html code in plain text and adds it to the pages code to be displayed (however this root won't save it, it would be similar to what the A/A button in the right of the text box in this forum does, when you switch between the bbcode and what it displays as.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

yo response is for a pro..i m jus a newby who chose 2 use Bv becoz of its simplicity..is there a simple of doing ths..without all the knowledge of javascript etc..?

Comment

Read the tutorials on LINKING. Youd make a link same way as you do any other link.. hilite text.. hit the link button and type n your link.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X