X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Bar is misbehaving!

Customer name: Charlotte House
    Website URL: www.softgospel.com

I constructed the "index" page with nine buttons vertically down the left side. I then constructed the remaining eight pages in the same manner. If I click on the "aboutus" page, some of the button names will be duplicated...for example I may have two "Concerts" buttons. I then clear out my Temporary Internet Files folder, delete the misbehaving page (aboutus.html) on the server with an FTP client and then publish the page again. All is well, but when I look at some other page that was okay prior to the maneuver just described, it too has duplicated buttons...for example I may see two "Partner" buttons. In other words, I get one page fixed and other pages that were previously okay are now showing duplicated buttons. Please help.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

Re: Navigation Bar is misbehaving!

I didn't see the problem you described.

On the Home page,
    links for Home and About us are working
    others give 404 error.
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Re: Navigation Bar is misbehaving!

Same here I only get the home & about us pages.

I wish I could give u an answer, I have had problems with my menus 4 more than 3 months. I have deleted and redone them but that did not help.
      The only thing I can tell u is make sure that u do not copy/paste them from one page to another using ur mouse buttons.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
      X